We’ve got the ISO 9001:2015 Course you need and, as it’s online e-Training, you can start today.
With conventional auditor training courses the trainers are generally limited to 2-day and 5-day courses. With some Standards these durations are adequate but with others vital content, especially practice with scenarios, is omitted.
The Answer - the right ISO 9001 Auditor Course
Be sure to check out the Infographic (click on image for Full Page view)
No such limitations apply to e-TraininClick for Full Page viewg and, with our programme of eight ISO 9001:2015 Courses we have taken full advantage of the flexibility the online methods provide.
Whether you are internal auditing, impleme
nting and managing an QMS, being a Lead Auditor or, perhaps, offering your services as a Consultant, you’ll find a Course to match your needs here….
For those who wish to become QMS Auditors.
- Course 031: ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor (14 hours)
- Course 033: ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor (32 hours)
For Lead Implementers…
For those who wish to develop, implement and maintain an QMS for their own organization or as an QMS Consultant.
- Course 032: ISO 9001:2015 Lead Implementer (28 hours)
For those who are QMS Auditors and who wish to convert to the revised Standard.
- Course 031C: ISO 9001:2015 Conversion Course for QMS Internal Auditors (10 hours)
- Course 033C: ISO 9001:2015 Conversion Course for QMS Lead Auditors (25 hours)
For those Management Representatives (or similar) with auditing skills, and who wish to upgrade their organization’s QMS to become certified to the revised Standard.
- Course 032T: ISO 9001:2015 QMS Transition Course (20 hours)
Extending Scope of Certification…
For those already trained as Management System Auditors, and wishing to add ISO 9001:2015 to the Scope of their Auditor Certification.
- Course 031X: ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor – Extension of Scope (10 hours)
- Course 033X: ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor – Extension of Scope (25 hours)
Use the Infographic above to select the Course tailor-made for you…