Do you wish to develop, implement and maintain an environmental management system (EMS)?
Course 008: ISO 14001:2015 Lead Implementer. Duration, incl. Certification Examinations: 24 hours approx.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Step-by-step Handbook on implementing and maintaining an Environmental Management System
- How to start an implementation project and get the support of Management
- How to structure the required documentation (incl. sample procedures and forms)
- How to meet the requirements of the 2015 Standard (knowledge of the Standard)
- How to implement risk-based thinking for the protection of the environment.
- How to maintain an EMS (incl. Auditing Skills)
- Details of the Certification Process and how to prepare for it
- And all in language that’s easy to follow and understand.
If you want to be an EMS Consultant or if you wish to develop, implement and maintain an environmental management system (EMS), the ISO 14001 2015 Lead Implementer Course is ideal.
It will be especially beneficial to:
- Newcomers to EMS: You don’t need to be an expert. You’ll be taken on a practical journey from getting started all the way to Certification.
- ISO 14001 Consultants: Gives you the methodology on how to implement EMS Projects faster and easier than ever before.
- Experienced Environmental Management Professionals: Understand the impact of the revised Standard, the many instances where documentation may be required, and best practice in maintaining an EMS.