This 100+ page 'instruction manual' is available free with our ISO 9001 Lead Implementer Course. It is not for sale.
But it is everything you'll need to develop, implement and maintain a management system to ISO 9001 Certification standard.
If you want to be a QMS Consultant or if you wish to develop and implement a Quality Management System (QMS), our ISO 9001 Implementer & Auditor Course is ideal. It will be especially beneficial to …
- Newcomers to QMS: You don’t need to be an expert. You’ll be taken on a practical journey from getting started to Certification.
- ISO 9001 Consultants: Gives you the methodology on how to implement QMS Projects faster and easier than ever before.
- Experienced Quality Management Professionals: Understand the impact of the revised Standard, the many instances where documentation may be required, and best practice in maintaining a QMS.
Extensive Course Materials are included
These include ...
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Implementation Handbook – 120pages of detailed step-by-step instruction
- Diagram: The 33-step Path to ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- Documented Information Requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Determining the Context of the Organisation
- ISO 9001-2015 and Risk-based Thinking
- Risk Assessment Tools and Methodologies
- Terms & Definitions
- Typical Process Map
- Comparison of ISO 9001:2015 vs. ISO 9001:2008
- Sample QMS Policy Manual
- Sample QMS Maintained Documentation (procedures), including…
- Sample Procedures
- Sample Records
- Sample Audit Plan
- Sample Audit Work Order
- Sample Nonconformity Report
- Sample Working Document & Checklist
- Sample Management Review Record
- Diagram: Auditor Certification Process
- Seventeen Guidance Documents to ISO 9001:2015
- Handbook: Learner Manual
- Diagram: 6-Stage Audit Process
- Sample Code of Ethics
- Management of an Audit Programme
ISO 9001 Lead Implementer Certificate for you
The course itself provides you with the Auditing Skills, the Knowledge of the Standard, and the practical application of that knowledge with Audit Scenarios to enable you, as Audit Programme Manager, to undertake and manage Internal Audits for your Organisation.
The Course, which is available on-demand and is self-paced, is delivered online in four Modules ...
Module 0: Introduction and background to the Standard and auditing.
Module 1: Auditing Skills to Lead Auditor Level and based on the auditing standard ISO 19011:2018
Module 2: Knowledge of the Standard, ISO 9001:2015, Quality management systems – Requirements
Module 3: Practice with Scenarios, based on actual audits and includes advice on dealing with awkward situations and individuals.
On successfully completing the course you will receive an ISO 9001 Lead Implementer Certificate, the qualification of QMS Consultants.
Our family of Lead Implementer Courses to implement and maintain ISO Management Systems
Check out this video for more on our Lead Implementer Courses.
- ISO 9001 Certification: 20 FAQs Answered
- Why ISO 9001 Certification matters to SMEs
- 5 Steps in Preparing for ISO 9001 Certification
- How to Get ISO 9001 Certification: A 33-Step Guide
- [Update] Seventeen official ISO 9001 Guidance Documents
deGRANDSON Global is an ISO Certified Educational Organization
We have chosen ISO 21001 certification because, unlike IRCA and Exemplar badges (which in our opinion are commercially compromised), it is based on independent third-party assessment. It is a ‘university grade’ standard in use globally by schools, colleges, and universities to demonstrate their competence.