Get a free step-by-step guide to achieve ISO 45001 Certification
This 200+ page 'instruction manual' is available free with our ISO 45001 Lead Implementer Course. It is not for sale. But it is everything you'll need to develop, implement and maintain a management system to ISO 45001 Certification standard.
If you want to be an OHSMS Consultant or if you wish to develop and implement an OH&S Management System (OHSMS), our ISO 45001 Implementer & Auditor Course is ideal. It will be especially beneficial to …
- Newcomers to OHSMS: You don’t need to be an expert. You’ll be taken on a practical journey from getting started through to Certification.
- ISO 45001 Consultants & OH&S Advisors: Gives you the methodology on how to implement OHSMS Projects faster and easier than ever before.
- Experienced Quality Management Professionals and other Executives: Those given responsibility to maintain their organizations IS) 45001 Certification will gain all the skills and knowledge they need plus state-of-the-art information on maintaining a QMS.
Extensive Course Materials are included
These include ...
- ISO 45001:2018 OHSMS Implementation Handbook (200+ pages)
- Diagram: The 31-step Path to ISO 45001:2018 Certification
- ISO 45001:2018 Gap Analysis Tool
- Sample OHSMS Policy Manual
- Examples of OHSMS Maintained Documentation (procedures), including…
- OH&S Hazard identification
- OH&S Risk Assessments & Risk Treatment Plans
- OH&S Emergency Plans
- Examples of EMS Retained Documentation (records)
- Diagram: Auditor Certification Process
- Handbook: Learner Manual
- Diagram: 6-Stage Audit Process
- Sample Code of Ethics
- Management of an Audit Programme
- Sample Audit Plan
- Sample Audit Work Order
- Sample Nonconformity Repor
- Sample Working Document & Checklist
- Sample Hazard Identification Checklist
- Risk Assessment Tools and Methodologies
ISO 45001 Lead Implementer Certificate for you
The course itself provides you with the Auditing Skills, the Knowledge of the Standard, and the practical application of that knowledge with Audit Scenarios to enable you, as Audit Programme Manager, to undertake and manage Internal Audits for your Organisation.
The Course, which is available on-demand and is self-paced, is delivered online in four Modules ...
Module 0: Introduction and background to the Standard and auditing.
Module 1: Auditing Skills to Lead Auditor Level and based on the auditing standard ISO 19011:2018
Module 2: Knowledge of the Standard, ISO 45001:2018, OH&S management systems – Requirements
Module 3: Practice with Scenarios, based on actual audits and includes advice on dealing with awkward situations and individuals.
On successfully completing the course you will receive an ISO 45001 Lead Implementer Certificate, the qualification of OHSMS Consultants.
Our family of Lead Implementer Courses to implement and maintain ISO Management Systems
Check out this video for more on our Lead Implementer Courses.
Note: This ISO 45001 Course is just one of the five such Courses we offer.